And speaking of being in a funk, sweet, darling Elle has been in one all week! She has all but given up her naps and has been extremely fussy. I decided today that she may be teething, but I am not entirely convinced. I looked up some information online, but it is all pretty vague if you ask me. She has definitely been extra drooly lately, constantly chews on her hands, blankets, and her precious Mousey Moo, and has been pretty dern fussy. I tried feeling around in her mouth to see if I could find anything, but not so much. Her gums on the left side of her mouth look white in some areas, but how am I supposed to know if they are teeth?
Dunno.
Anyhoo, in recent news, we had a wonderful trip to Boston and Elle did so well! It definitely makes me want to travel more with her while she is still little and can fly for freeee! We may have to look into a Christmas trip...?
We also had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and enjoyed spending time with our families. Mimi watched Elle for us on Sunday night so that we could go to a friend's wedding, and we had a great time! We looooove having dotting grandparents in such close proximity!
We are headed on our first, official, family vacation on Saturday. We will be gone for a whole week, and will make stops in Perryton, Red River, Sante Fe, and Amarillo respectively. We are really excited to spend some good, quality family time in the mountains, and I am just itching to get out of this heat. Noah told me a couple of days ago that the temperature is supposed to be in the 60's during the day and 30's at night. We already stocked up on some long sleeves and pants for Elle during our trip to Boston, so we should be all set. I'm ready!
Hopefully my next post will be sooner rather than later.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Elle laughed (okay, giggled) for the first time last night! It was so sweet! She did it twice, but I haven't heard it since.... so stay posted.
Here are some recent pictures of our little sweet pea.
No comments:
Post a Comment