Elle, here is what you are up to at 10 months.
You have become less clingy and actually made it through an entire church service in the nursery. We were so proud of you! As long as you have some fun toys to play with and other kids to watch, you are usually fine.
You HATE to have your clothes or diaper changed! You squirm and squirm and are always trying to roll over. We have to give you something to play with while we change you in order to keep you preoccupied. Your favorite things to chew on are your brush, comb, or diaper rash cream.
You stand and pull up on everything! You now know how to open drawers and cabinets. You love to clang around the glasses on the wine rack and also to push the buttons on the cable box and entertainment center. Yesterday you managed to turn on the sound system outside! You love to explore and everything still goes straight to your mouth.
You are on all table food because you refuse to eat anything that you can't feed yourself. You are definitely very independent! Your favorite foods are toast with jelly, eggs, turkey and cheese sandwiches, bananas, and vienna sausages. You are not crazy about peanut butter, most fruits, or chocolate.
You have been sick more this month than any other month of your life. Every time you seem to get over a cold, and I put your humidifier away, a few days later you wake up with another snotty nose. You HATE to have your nose wiped and I HATE to see you with boogies running down your face, so we have been at odds a lot lately.
I cut your hair for the first time this month. You had some crazy long hair in the front that just had to go! I trimmed it up to the length of the rest of your hair and I think it turned out really well. You still have a lot of hair and are really good about keeping your bows in, which makes me so happy!
You are very difficult to photograph these days because you're constantly on the go, which explains why this post has no pictures! I will try to do better next month.
You are still in size 3 diapers and are in mostly 9-12 month clothes. You have a few 6-9 month onesies that still fit, but you also fit in a few pairs of 12-18 month jeans. You are still very petite and feminine.
You are a very happy baby! You are generally very easy to please and if you get upset it is usually because you want some attention. You will still squeal at the top of your lungs when you want to get a rise out of me - and it usually works! You love to blow raspberries and pucker your lips in a kiss.
You have truly made my life complete. I never knew until I had you what it was like to wake up every morning and feel truly, deliciously happy. I am so thankful that God chose me to be your Mom. Thank you for allowing me to learn how to be a better Mom. I know I am not always perfect and I have messed up a lot, but I love you with all of my heart and I will never stop.
Happy 10 months, Elle! Your Daddy and I love you to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment