Since it would be rude to do so on Facebook, can I just rant for one minute about how much I dislike/dread everyone's THANKFULNESS posts every November? I mean, I know that people have the best intentions and of course it's wonderful that they are THANKFUL, but seriously, having to read through everyone's posts every SINGLE day for 30 DAYS, is exhausting!!! We know, you're THANKFUL for your KIDS and your HUSBAND and your HOUSE and so on and so forth. Keep a journal.
OK, there. THANKFUL that I could get that out.
On a much less RUDE note, your prayers that my kids will sleep has seriously been working MIRACLES. Elle has only woken up ONCE in the middle of the night in the past two weeks and Hadleigh slept for 9.5 hours last night. HALLELUJAH!
Noah had to work his monthly SATURDAY today, so the girl's and I have just been trying to stay busy around the house in his absence. Thankfully, Hadleigh is such an easy baby and naps like a champ, so that gives Elle and I some time alone during most of the morning. I can enjoy a (few) cups of coffee and we can play outside while the weather is still cool. The girl LOVES to swing, so we usually spend quite a bit of time doing that as well.
Heather and Drew are in town, so we will be heading out to Carol's house when Noah gets off work to celebrate an early CHRISTMAS with them. I have really been trying to get in the HOLIDAY spirit, but since it is still 80 degress outside, it has been difficult to really get in the mood.
I will try to remember to bring my camera out to Carol's tonight and will post some pictures, since technically, it will be BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS!
(Did me writing in CAPS make any of you want to RANT!!?)
No comments:
Post a Comment