Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday

Little sweet pea is taking her morning nap and most of my chores around the house were completed yesterday since we had Kellie and Justin over last night. So, now I have a few minutes to get caught up on some blogging.



Elle has been a little fussy this week and I think it is because she is teething. I heard from a friend that you can give babies these all natural teething tablets that they sell at CVS. I had plans to go by there yesterday to pick some up, but we didn't end up making it. My friend Erika is coming over this afternoon, so I am not sure if we will get there today either. Oh well.

Last Sunday was Nonna's 60th birthday and we had her party on Saturday. We all had a great time and Elle did well considering she did not get a nap.








Noah and I decided last weekend that we are finally going to give in and paint our guest room. It is just a plain white color right now and could really use a fresh coat of paint. Noah's friends are coming to stay a few nights with us in 10 days, so we are hoping to have the project completed by then. We decided on a simple color called 'soft candelight', so I hope it turns out well. We both hate to paint, so I am hoping with a deadline, we will be motivated to get it done quickly.

And this is what we have been doing lately after Elle goes to bed. Noah is much more into it than I am (I don't have the patience), but I am trying to be open minded about it. At the rate we are going, we may have to give ourselves a deadline for this project as well!


No comments: